Andrew firmly believes everyone deserves the opportunity to achieve financial success and that having the right adviser and the right financial products and services are crucial to that achievement. He combines his expertise in investments, tax strategies, and insurance to help his clients reach their financial goals and protect themselves along the way.
Andrew also knows that building long-term client relationships is only possible with trust, integrity and communication. To that end, he strives to speak or meet with his clients as often as needed, to ensure a custom-tailored financial plan is in place throughout the different stages of life.
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Mary Washington
- M.S.A., International Administration, Central Michigan University
- Master's Certificate, Accounting, Perdue University Global
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- Wealth Manager, Cetera Financial Specialists, LLC
- Investment Adviser Representative, Cetera Investment Advisers, LLC
- State Securities Registrations: PA, AR, CO, DE, FL, GA, IN, KY, LA, MD, MA, NM, NY, OH
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Member
- FINRA Registered
Professional Registrations and Licenses:
- Series 7 / Series 66
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Life Underwriter®
- Life Insurance - PA, IN, MD
- Real Estate - PA
A native of Lancaster County, Andrew lives in East Petersburg with his wife, Emily, and their twin daughters. Outside of work, when not with his family, he enjoys spending time at the gym or going for a run. An avid sports fan, you may even catch him at a Barnstormers game during baseball season.