Erik C. Miller, CPA
Erik finds the most rewarding part of his work is having the chance to help clients save more of their hard-earned money. He combines his knowledge of wealth management with tax/accounting strategies, to offer his clients the best options to grow their money and reach their financial goals.
In addition, Erik firmly believes honesty and integrity are two of the most important qualities he could have, and he always strives to display these qualities in his dealings with each of his valued clients.
- B.S., Accounting, Fairleigh Dickenson University
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- Wealth Manager, Cetera Financial Specialists, LLC
- Investment Adviser Representative, Cetera Investment Advisers, LLC
- State Securities Registration: PA
- FINRA Registered
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Professional Registrations and Licenses:
- Series 7 / Series 66
- Certified Public Accountant
Erik lives in Elizabethtown with his wife, dog and cat. He enjoys spending time with friends and family, playing the piano, and gardening.