Michael D. Smoker, CPA, JD
Since beginning his career over 30 years ago, Mike's dedication to his clients has been his trademark. Many long-term client relationships have been formed as a result of his personalized service and professional financial knowledge. He truly values and respects every client and strives to earn their trust through good communication and honest work ethics.
In addition to his knowledge of investment strategies, other areas of expertise include public accounting, business and personal tax services, financial accounting services, estate planning, business advisory and development services. His clients also benefit from his legal experience as an attorney in the areas of tax, estate planning, real estate, and business transactions.
- B.S., Accounting, Drexel University
- Juris Doctorate, Villanova University, School of Law
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- Wealth Manager, Cetera Financial Specialists LLC
- Investment Adviser Representative, Cetera Investment Advisers, LLC
- State Securties Registrations - PA, ID
- FINRA Registered
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Series 6 / Series 63
- Certified Public Accountant
A life-long resident of Lancaster County, Michael and his wife, Connie, live in the Lititz area. He enjoys spending time with his family, reading, and golfing with friends.